Thanks for helping make 2016 another big and exciting year for Greenlight Guru filled with growth!
We hope it was for your medical device company as well.
Below is our annual list of the top 10 most popular blog articles we published in 2016.
Our Top 10 Most Popular Medical Device Articles of 2016
- ISO 13485 and FDA QSR: A Step-by-Step Guide to Complying with Medical Device QMS Requirements
- Why FMEA is NOT ISO 14971 Risk Management
- ISO 13485:2016 vs. ISO 13485:2003 vs. FDA 21 CFR Part 820: Comparing the Differences and Changes
- Design History File (DHF) vs. Device Master Record (DMR) vs. Device History Record (DHR): Understanding the Differences and What Documents to Include
- The Definitive Guide to Responding to FDA 483 and Warning Letters
- The Risk Management + Design Controls Connection: What Device Makers Need to Know
- Why Use ISO 14971 vs. FMEA (Template Included)
- 4 Medical Device Quality System Musts for Startups
- How Design Controls Apply to a 510(k)
- An Introduction to FDA 21 CFR Part 11
Our Top 5 Most Popular Free Medical Device Webinars of 2016
- Understanding the Changes to ISO 13485:2016
- How to Prepare for the New EU Medical Device Regulations (MDR)
- 510(k) Submissions Tips, Tricks and Timelines from a Former FDA Reviewer
- Everything Device Makers Need to Know About Design Controls
- Understanding the Changes in MEDDEV 2.7.1 Rev 4 and Their Impact
Our Top 5 Most Popular Medical Device Podcasts of 2016
- The Difference Between Intended Use and Indications of Use (And Why These Statements Are So Important)
- What Device Makers Need to Know About Design Verification and Validation with Mike Drues
- An Insider’s Look at the Changes Coming in ISO 13485:2016 with Mark Swanson, a Member of the Standard's Working Group
- Medical Device Product Development Project Management Best Practices with Peter Sebelius
- How a New Breed of Medical Device Companies Is Leveraging Technology to Get More Done with Less Resources
Which piece of content did you find most valuable? Have a topic you'd like to see us cover in 2017? Let us know in the comments.
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.