Using the case study approach, participants will gain a working understanding of:
- What are design controls and why do we have them?
- Who is required to follow design control processes and who is not? What if no design control system?
- How early in the development process do design controls apply?
- How do we control the design process without actually “controlling” it?
- How do we take a holistic approach? i.e., integrate design control, risk management, CAPA, etc.
- What happens if we modify a design or process?
- What does FDA look for in a design control system?
- How do design controls apply to combination products?
- What are the design control challenges for the future, i.e., 3-D printing, etc.?
Upon completion of this webinar, attendees will have an understanding of the design control “framework” and recommendations to effectively meet their requirements.
Emphasis will be placed not only on regulatory aspects but on effective design strategy, which is very important to avoid spending unnecessary time and money on an ineffective design control process.
Who Should Attend?
- Medical Device Industry Executives
- Quality Professionals and Management
- Regulatory Professionals and Management
- Clinical Affairs Professionals and Management
- R&D Engineers and Management