FREE ON-DEMAND WEBINAR
Behind the Stats: 2020 State of Medical Device Product Development & Quality Management Benchmark Survey
The balancing act of documenting the right things and staying up-to-date with the ever-changing regulations is a commonly shared challenge amongst medical device product development and quality teams.
To help paint a picture of the strategies, tactics, and technologies used today by medical device professionals to accelerate product development, ensure compliance, and promote quality, we conducted an industry benchmark survey that's culminated in the 2020 State of Medical Device Product Development and Quality Management Report.
Key findings of the report include:
- 75% of medical device professionals are unprepared for an unannounced audit
- Key challenges to improving product development processes include:
- Resource constraints: 55%
- Lack of budget: 37%
- No management support: 29%
- 71% of respondents indicated they do not currently have easy, real-time access to quality system data
- Additionally, nearly 60% of professionals noted that quality system data isn’t consistently reliable
This free in-depth webinar, presented by Greenlight Guru founder and VP of QA/RA Jon Speer, will dig deep into the report findings of over 500 medical device professionals around the globe, to share the most compelling stats, biggest surprises, and must-know takeaways device makers need to know.
You'll gain valuable data-driven insights into how companies are currently managing their product development and quality activities, as well as what makes or breaks a market leader so you can learn what you need to do to rise to the top in 2020.