What should the medical device industry expect in 2018?
From ISO 13485 being revised in 2016, the EU MDR / IVDR being revised in 2017, and the MDSAP program going live in 2017, regulatory changes have been rampant and significant for medical device professionals.
In this free 60 minute webinar, Jon Speer, a 20+ year medical device industry veteran and founder & VP QA/RA at Greenlight Guru will be sharing some of his insights and observations for the upcoming year based on data and trends.
Join this webinar to stay one step ahead of the competition and learn how you can begin preparing for all the changes in store for 2018.
Specifically you will learn:
- Why you should expect it to be harder for devices to get to market and stay there in the EU
- How to avoid the mad dash to update ISO 13485 certification before the deadline
- Where the latest revision of ISO 14971 is and when to expect the next update
- About Health Canada and their MDSAP deadline
- Why companies are shifting from being compliance-focused to quality-focused
Who Should Attend:
Greenlight Guru is the only quality management platform designed specifically for medical device companies. The platform helps companies get safer products to market faster, simplifies FDA and ISO regulatory compliance and provides a single source of truth by connecting the management of all quality processes like CAPAs, risk, audits and more. Greenlight Guru’s platform is used by thousands of users across the globe to push beyond baseline compliance achieving True Quality. Click here to learn more about our software + services.