Notice of Copyright Infringement

Soladoc, LLC d/b/a Greenlight Guru (“Greenlight Guru”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to provide a website free from any violation of those rights. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), GREENLIGHT GURU responds to written notifications of claimed copyright infringements received through our copyright agent. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may provide a written communication to our copyright agent which contains:

  1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
  2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
  3. A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
  4. Your email address and your mailing address and/or telephone number;
  5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
  6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.

Please submit your notice to GREENLIGHT GURU’s Copyright Agent at the following e-mail address:


If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Notice, pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by sending GREENLIGHT GURU’s Copyright Agent a written notice at the address above which contains the following:

  1. Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
  2. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
  3. Your full name, your email address, your mailing address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court (i) in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or (ii) located in the Southern District of Indiana, if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or his/her authorized agent.
Search Results for:
    Load More Results